The Spectrum of Transgender: A discussion on the diversity of transgender individuals and the challenges each face.
In celebration of Transgender Awareness Week 2018 we are pleased to host an invite-only D&I panel discussion and networking event, which brings together a variety of speakers to discuss the experiences of transgender individuals and how colleagues and companies can provide effective support.
This is an opportunity to hear insights on gender diversity from a panel of distinguished speakers, each with a different perspective, and to network and share ideas on a collaborative and informal basis.
- Kellie Maloney – Motivation, Diversity and Sports Public Speaker
- Pippa Bunce – Head of Global Markets Core Engineering Strategic Programs, Credit Suisse
- Kim Warren – BP
- Bobbi Pickard – Consultant, BP
- Leng Montgomery – Diversity and Inclusion Executive, Sainsbury’s
Date: Thursday 22nd November 2018
Venue: Clifford Chance LLP, 10 Upper Bank Street London E14 5JJ DX
- 6.30-7.00pm – Registration
- 7.00-7.30pm – Introductions and Welcome from Julian Acratopulo, Clifford Chance Litigation and Dispute Resolution Partner
- 7.30-8.30pm – Panel Event
- 8.30-9.00pm – Summary by Susie Green CEO of Mermaids UK, a charity supporting gender diverse and transgender children and young people. Raffle with all proceeds going to the charity
- 9.00-9.30pm – Networking 9.30pm – Close
Your email and other information will be used by Clifford Chance LLP for the purposes of organising the event and unless you opt in to receive further communications, will be deleted after the event.