The Bridge is a youth group for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and questioning) young people in Croydon.
Two groups meet every Monday night: 6-8pm for 11 to 16 year olds and 8 – 9.30pm for 17 to 25 year olds. The groups provide a safe space for young people to be themselves, get information and support, meet other LGBTQ young people, and take part in a range of activities and trips chosen by the group members.
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Religion / Faith
- Housing / homeless support
- South East
- 01737 245521
- Flat 1-3
The Old Bakery