he National Trans Youth Network is a network of trans youth groups across the UK. We represent young trans people across all areas of the UK, with groups from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We also represent the people who work with young trans people in their groups, and some groups who support young LGBTQ people generally.
The NTYN meets several times a year to work on events, plan campaigns and keep updated as to what the member groups are up to.
Terms of Reference:
* To support the needs of young trans people and those that work on their behalf;
* To help young trans people campaign for what they need by talking directly with those who can promote their interests and help them achieve better outcomes;
* To enable professionals and volunteers to share best practice for working with young trans people, and to learn from each other;
* To provide opportunities for young trans people to come together to socialise, to network, and to gain support and share ideas for a trans positive world.
To see details of trans youth groups on the Trans Youth Network Map: Click here
Contact us Form: http://ntyn.org.uk/contact/
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- UK Wide