Unique Transgender Network is a social and self-help group offering support tor transgender, non-binary and all gender variant people in North Wales and West Cheshire since 2002. Our services extend to partners, family members and carers of trans people, as well as to anyone interested in better understanding gender diversity. Unique is a constituted organisation and is governed by an elected committee of unpaid volunteers.
For our regular meetings we had sole use of the hotel's function room, with its own bar and toilet facilities. The hotel has its own car park.
Helpline Details: Jenny-Anne, Angelina: 01978 845264).
Covid 19 Details:
During the current restrictions our telephone and social media support has continued, which we have supplemented with weekly Zoom meetings on a Thursday evening, to which people can drop in and out as they please. We have also managed to continue our consultation role fairly effectively using various on-line forums, and we have presented diversity training via Zoom
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Intersex
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- 01745 337144
- 12 Ffordd Las