Transpire is a voluntary community group supporting people who identify as trans. We are also one of Southend’s largest LGBTQI+ peer support networks.
Our core belief is that no one should feel isolated or alone. We help people of all ages and backgrounds to come together in a social safe space, providing an environment where people can ‘be themselves’ without fear of prejudice or judgement.
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Media Industry
- South West
- 01702 668060