TransLondon is a discussion/support group for all members of the ‘trans’ community, whatever their gender identity (or identities) and whatever stage in their ‘transition’ they have reached (if at all). However, all members must themselves be trans-identified or ‘questioning’.
The TransLondon group meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 7.30pm at Gay's The Word Bookshop. Please see the Meetings page for more information.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics