TIGER is a non-profit co-operative which runs interactive, inclusive and informative sessions on the topic of gender equality, predominantly with young people, but also with adults, including teaching staff. Using engaging workshops, assemblies, exhibitions and resources we aim to:
- challenge gender, masculinity and LGBTQ+ norms, stereotypes and discrimination
- encourage healthy relationships
- boost self-esteem, wellbeing and aspirations We work across the UK but predominantly in the south west and are run by a small, passionate team of part-time and voluntary workers, all with enhanced DBS checks.
Covid 19 Details:
Since the pandemic we have been running workshops and having meetings predominantly through Zoom. Any appointments held in person adhere to the guidelines of the venue, i.e. the school or meeting space.
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Domestic Violence
- South West
- 111 Cromwell Road