Founded in 1990, The Clare Project has been providing support, resources and volunteering opportunities for the trans, non-binary, intersex and gender-variant (TNBI) community. Over the years, The Clare Project has welcomed thousands of TNBI people through their doors, regardless of their gender identity or expression.
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- South East
- c/o Dorset Gardens Methodist Church