The T-Time group is for all T* people aged 16+. The group is held every Wednesday between 5pm-7pm at the Rift House Community Centre.
The group Facilitator is Jack Cummings.
If you are questioning your gender identity or you just want to make new friends who also identify as trans or non-binary why not come along to T-Time, Teessides longest running trans+ group. Don't feel that you have to come alone, bring your friends and family for additional support, we welcome them too.
At T-Time, we have a range of activities such as:
- Workshops (Sexual Health, Mental Health, Well-being, etc.)
- Confidence boosting
- Art Workshops
- And much more
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- North East
- 01642 675 509
- Rift House Community Centre