Sarbat is a volunteer led group addressing LGBT issues from a Sikh perspective. We empower our members to encourage discussions, tackle homophobia/biphobia/transphobia and build bridges within and beyond their communities.
We hold regular events around the UK.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Religion / Faith
- UK Wide