This group is for people involved with the Transgender community, whether they are trans, a partner, family member or friend. We provide a safe private venue for people to come and socialise, make friends, laugh and just be yourselves.
You can also talk one to one with me ("Pixie"). I am a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist, and have many years of counselling experience and a great understanding of trans issues from various perspectives. Trans people should not be afraid to leave their homes, or feel isolated or vulnerable. We offer support, advice, friendship and inclusion in our ever increasing family.
We have a variety of events, see the Upcoming Events page so you know what's happening, please be aware that we do not advertise dates of future events (that would go against the very nature of what we are about, i.e. "safe") but we do give a summary of what the next event will entail.
We run several support group meetings:
- for trans people, meeting Tuesdays at 7.30pm-9.30pm
- for young transgender, non-binary and questioning people, meeting Mondays at 7.30pm-9.30pm
- parents, partners and family members of trans and non-binary people, meeting Mondays at 7.30pm-9.30pm
Many come here for their first time out of the house. Some bring their partners, parents and children. All are welcome. Confidence is infectious, come and catch it from us!
The youth group is generally for children aged 11+. Younger children may attend, but must be accompanied by an adult. Pixie is DBS-checked.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Trans and gender diverse Parents
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- South West
- 07763 001354