We are a fellowship of LGBTI+ people within the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Britain. We welcome people seeking an inclusive spiritual home within Quakers. We hope to provide a welcoming space for individuals who share the joys and challenges arising from diverse sexual orientation and diverse gender identity. We also act as a resource for Quaker Meetings relating to diversity and equality.
We arrange occasional gatherings around the country providing an opportunity for sharing experience, learning, worship and enrichment. We keep in touch with an occasional newsletter. Check our website for more information.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Religion / Faith
- UK Wide