Pride in Prison & Probation (PiPP) is the LGBTI+ staff support network within Her Majesty’s Prison & Probation Service (HMPPS). It is a members led network which provides support for LGBTI+ staff and for all staff regarding LGBTI+ issues. In addition to providing confidential one-to-one support for staff, we also help to develop staffs understanding and awareness of minority sexual orientations, gender identities & expression to enable them to work respectfully and confidently with LGBTI+ service users. We are a critical friend to HMPPS identifying areas for improvement and working with the organisation to increase LGBTI+ inclusion in our workplaces.
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Hate Crime/Justice System
- UK Wide