Using an integrated and community focused approach we will make long-lasting change, offering opportunity, community and inspiration to children, families and young people in Newham and east London. We want to see more children, young people and families in Newham and east London leading happy healthy lives, realising their potential and unlocking their ambition.
Covid 19 Details:
Due to the situation with coronavirus, we have closed Durning Hall. But we are very much open virtually.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Disabled trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Learning disabled trans and gender diverse people
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- 020 3740 8100
- The Froud Centre
1 Toronto Avenue