Established in 1994, Off the Record ,Bath and North East Somerset (OTR) improves the emotional health and wellbeing of young people. We want every young person in Bath and North East Somerset and beyond to be emotionally healthy, confident and empowered in themselves.
In 2018 we worked with 2,508 young people. The core outcomes of our work were improvements in young people's communication, confidence, resilience, aspirations and determination, and the prevention of future mental health problems. 99% of young people said they’d recommend us to a friend.
face to face space sessions are held at wheelchair-accessible locations.
Covid 19 Details:
meetings are currently both taking place via Zoom.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- South West
- 01225 312481
- Open House Centre