The NuttycaTS Support Forum is an online Mutual Support Group for adults of all ages and at all stages of treatment, whether that be questioning of gender through to post operative care, as well as for their partners and other family members. The forums are designed to provide a safe space within which users can share their questions, experiences and knowledge, and in doing so, seek and provide mutual support.
Founded on the 27th January 2002, NuttycaTS transcends cultural, geographic, and political boundaries. Although primarily UK focused, We have over 700 members who live in all corners of the globe, from Africa, through Europe and the Americas, to Asia and Australasia.
Membership is by application. Users must be over 16 years of age.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- UK Wide