We are a social and support group for anyone on the transgender spectrum, their families, and friends. We started back in the early 80s when being Out & About just wasn’t an option. The group is one of the longest-running groups for the UK transgender community.
You may be part-time, full-time, male to female (MTF), female to male (FTM), trans-woman, trans-man, genderfluid, genderqueer, a crossdresser, unsure, or undecided. We have a safe space where you can be yourself and you – or you and your partner, parent or friend – can be sure of a warm welcome. please fill in contact form on wesite. We’ve an on-site kitchen, so you can help yourself to a hot drink or a biscuit.There is ample off-street parking at the Centre and we have changing facilities upstairs, should you need them. After 8.30pm, there is no one else at the Centre except Chameleons, so you will be well away from the public.
Covid 19 Details:
Temporary Closure Meeting under Tier 4 Forward and back Meeting under COVID19 restrictions Autumn Reopening
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- West Midlands