The Nonbinary Inclusion Project is a grassroots organisation fighting for the inclusion and recognition of nonbinary people in law, media and everyday life within the UK.
Our primary aims are to:
- Fight for nonbinary people to be recognised and protected in law. This includes work on the Gender Recognition Act and the Equality Act, amongst others.
- Fight for appropriate access to healthcare and medical treatments for nonbinary people, without their having to experience undue burden in the process.
- Publish best practice guides for organisations and companies to ensure that they are being inclusive of nonbinary people in their paperworks, records and businesses.
- Ensure that organisations and companies are aware of the importance of supporting nonbinary customers, service users and staff.
- Adult Non Binary
- Hate Crime/Justice System
- Media Industry
- UK Wide