LIV.FAST Network stands for : Liverpool FTM Awareness and Support Trans* Network. We began as a small group meeting up in February 2012 in order to get some well needed face-to-face support as there was a lack of existing FTM support in the area. Since starting the group our membership has grown and our monthly meetings and socials are well attended.Our aim is to provide peer support and advice for those who identify somewhere within the FTM spectrum. We welcome anyone regardless of their transition stage including those who are genderqueer, non-binary or questioning their gender identity. As well as providing support and advice, we provide a safe and friendly environment for people to meet up, share their experiences and socialise.
Helpline Details: check website.
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- North West