LGBT Helpline Scotland provides information and emotional support to LGBTQI+ people and their families, friends and supporters across Scotland. We support all members of the community and those questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. We cover the whole of Scotland and the service is run by the charity LGBT Health and Wellbeing. The service is primarily delivered by volunteers (most of whom identify as LGBTQI+ themselves) who all have Police Disclosure checks. They all attend a thorough LGBT+ training programme before being appointed.
Helpline Details: Tuesdays/Wednesdays from 12-9pm and Thursdays/Sundays from 1-6pm.Calls are charged at local landlines rates.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- 0300 123 2523
- Duncan Place Community Hub
4 Duncan Place