LGBT Health and Wellbeing is a unique initiative promoting healthy life choices and providing social opportunities for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. For the past several years, trans rights advocacy, has developed enormously. The efforts by many across the community of trans people and their families have been tireless and passionate, and successful in many ways.
Helpline Details: LGBT Helpline Scotland: contact on Tuesdays & Wednesdays (12-9pm).
Covid 19 Details:
We are still here for and delivering services for our LGBT+ community in Scotland.
Find out about our updated services during the coronavirus outbreak on:
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- 0131 564 3970
- Duncan Place Community Hub
4 Duncan Place