We are the longest established Jewish LGBT group in the world. Our membership is open to Jewish men and women who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender including people from many different backgrounds. We welcome non-Jewish partners to all events and non-LGBT & non-Jewish guests to certain events, and although the group is based in London we have many members living across the country. We are primarily a social rather than religious group, and most of our religious events tend to follow Progressive/Reform traditions, although we have members from all branches of Judaism.
come along to our events, most of which are held at the Liberal Jewish Synagogue (LJS), in St John's Wood, London. We have a new logo and have changed our name to Jewish LGBT+ Group.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse Parents
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Religion / Faith
- St John's Wood