Leicester Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Centre is a voluntary organisation established to support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Covid 19 Details:
The safety and wellbeing of our service users, members, staff and partners are of utmost importance to us, and throughout the ongoing pandemic we have been working hard to continue delivering our services in new ways.
For information and updates on the Leicester LGBT Centre’s operation, services and delivery, please see the linked page on our website.
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- East Midlands
- 0116 254 7412
- Leicester LGBT Centre
15 Wellington Street