Family Trans-Formations is currently an idea to create a place that supports and connects adult children of trans people. An individual whose parent has undergone a gender transition. However, not limited to and intends to support those who are adult children of individuals who would socially be considered gender or sexually diverse.
The intention of this platform is to build a space that allows individuals of a shared experience to share their story; network; seek support; offer peer support; access appropriate resources; and any other way of which this may be of help to you!
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Trans and gender diverse Parents
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- UK Wide