Diversity Role Models is a charity that actively seeks to embed inclusion and empathy in the next generation. Our vision is a world where everyone embraces diversity and can thrive. This will help create a world where future generations embrace, accept and support difference. Our mission is to create an education system in which every young person will know they are valued and supported, whoever they are.
We create safe spaces where young people can explore difference and consider their role in creating a world where we all feel accepted. Our student workshops feature LGBT+ or ally role models who speak openly about their lived experiences, building young people's empathy so they can understand the (often unintended) impact of their language and actions. In order to ensure sustained change we supplement this by training school governors, staff, and parents/carers.
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse children (under 13)
- Trans and gender diverse Parents
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- UK Wide
- 020 3795 9201
- St Anne's Church
55 Dean Street