We are a friendly and informal transgender and non-binary support and social group based in Cambridge.
You may be a transgendered or non-binary person, transsexual, transvestite, crossdresser, a friend or a partner... someone looking for help, advice, friendship, or maybe just a social scene. Maybe you're considering coming out for the first time, unsure about your feelings, or confused about the antics of your flatmate or partner. We can help!The group is open to anyone with an interest in transgender issues. Our members are varied, ranging from the shy occasional dresser to those who have transitioned and live full time in their preferred gender. Everyone is welcome and there are no membership fees.
To get in touch, please email us or visit our public landing page on Facebook.
Covid 19 Details:
We are offering LGBTQ+ Zoom groups to young people who would like access to support.
To find out more about the sessions, get intouch with us. Please note that referrals to our services are still being received.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- South East
- St John Ambulance