Established for over 30 years, Bristol Crossroads offers a safe, secure, friendly social meeting place for TG people of all kinds and those questioning their gender, their partners and close family. A community support group run by volunteers, we welcome people from Bristol, surrounding areas and South Wales. We particularly welcome those looking for their first time out dressed.
"Meetings are monthly on the 4th Saturday of the month: from 7.30 to 11 pm.
They are mainly social events with regular special events such as a summer BBQ.
We invite along specialists in makeup, wigs, clothes, speech therapy etc. giving participants the chance to try, to buy and get excellent advice. The hall has it's own car park and there are changing facilities available.
With have a full risk assessment in place detailing how the meeting will run for Covid security and Track & Trace."
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Disabled trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Learning disabled trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- South West
- Wick Village Hall