"Norfolk LGBT+ Project was founded in 2007 by a small group of individuals who came together with the aim of making a difference to the lives of LGBT+ youths in Norfolk and Waveney. For many years volunteers continued to provide face to face support throughout the County and it was not until registering as a Charity in 2009 that we were able to expand our services to all agesToday, we are a very small but passionate team employing 1 full time and 1 part time member of staff along with the generous support of our volunteers who facilitate our LGBT+ drop in groups.
Our services continue to expand, based on the health and wellbeing needs of LGBT+ individuals living in Norfolk and Waveney."
we hold 8 separate drop in meetings for different ages and catagories. Check the website for more information on locations and catagories.
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Domestic Violence
- Hate Crime/Justice System
- South East
- 01603 219299
- 10 Cathedral Street