"The Renaissance group that meet has over 100 members with 12 to 20 Trans/Gender Fluid/Non binary (and the occasional F2M) at most meetings, and of course online members as well, and the membership is a great mix of ages.
The group started over 22 years ago with only 6 people at the first meeting. The first meeting was organised by Suzanne Dee Gallagher at a friends beauty salon in a small town north of Preston, handy for both Preston and the Fylde coast. Renaissance Blackpool run meetings that provide a safe and friendly environment for trans people to be themselves, meet like minded people, make new friends. Partners are also most welcome at the meetings. From the first meeting Renaissance has always welcomed all on the Trans Spectrum. The owner of the salon gave the group its name – Renaissance."
"Meetings are currently held in Blackpool at the The Gynway. We hold 2 meetings a month, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the calendar month, and as above, It's a place for Trans people to come and socialise, be themselves in a safe environment."
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse Parents
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- North West
- 01253 314747
- The Gynway
205 Dickson Road