Black Trans Alliance C.I.C founded in 2020 is a black queer and trans led non-profit organization that supports black trans and non-binary people in London and the wider community. BTA’s mission is to support, protect and amplify the voice of black transgender persons in London and the wider community; through advocacy, education, visibility and empowerment. In addition to providing support, we also offer information and campaign for the rights of transgender people.
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse people from ethnic minorities
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- 7 Bell Yard