The All About Trans project looks at creative ways to encourage greater understanding between trans people and media professionals to support better, more sensitive representation in the UK media. All About Trans establishes connections between the trans community and the media and offer support to improve portrayal. Through these relationships and collaborations, a dialogue can be created that brings about better, more accurate and positive representation.
Currently, All About Trans runs peer support meet-ups, strategic communication media training and the interactions, in and around London.Meeetings are open to all trans and/or non-binary people, people who work in trans organisations and siblings, parents and partners of trans and/or non-binary people, you can get involved.
- Allies of trans and gender diverse people
- Families of trans and gender diverse people
- Adult Non Binary
- Parents of trans and gender diverse people
- Partners of trans and gender diverse people
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Media Industry
- UK Wide
- 0203 559 6764
- Development House
56-64 Leonard Street