To ensure that all lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people are able to live in accepting, supportive and caring homes, by providing a range of services to meet the individual needs of those who would otherwise be homeless or living in a hostile environment.
We aim to do this by:
- Providing appropriate homes through supported lodgings, fostering and other specialist housing schemes.
- Enabling young people to manage independent living successfully.
- Improving attitudes within society towards lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people.
The Albert Kennedy Trust also works in London
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Housing / homeless support
- North West
- 0161 228 3308
- 50 Oak Street