akt supports lgbtq+ young people aged 16-25 in the uk who are facing or experiencing homelessness or living in a hostile environment.We support young people into safe homes and employment, education or training, in a welcoming and open environment that celebrates lgbtq+ identities.We have offices in London, Manchester, Bristol and Newcastle.
There is a small step into the building with an accessible bathroom on the ground floor.
- Gender diverse young people aged 13-18
- Gender diverse young people aged 18-25
- Adult Non Binary
- Trans and gender diverse men
- Trans and gender diverse women
- Variations in Sex Characteristics
- Housing / homeless support
- 020 7831 6562
- 19-20 Parr Street