- Trans Leeds is part of Transupport which is a Yorkshire based social & support group for all Trans people, their families and friends.
Trans Children /Youth
TransLeeds is a support group for all Trans and gender variant people, their families and friends. It is a semi-structured support group that meets in Leeds City centre.
We can provide:
- A safe & confidential space
- Experienced support workers who can meet in confidence
- Practical help with living in a new gender role, whether full time or part time
- Information and guidance on transgender issues
- Trans awareness workshops
- Meet other trans people and make friends
Trans Leeds meets the first Monday of the month from 6.00pm to 8.00pm, and the 3rd Thursday from 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
It is a great opportunity to meet up with other Trans people and to make friends at our Yorkshire MESMAC meeting room.
TransLeeds is run by Trans members who kindly volunteer and will give a warm welcome to new visitors.
If you require any further information please email us at the above email address.
Information checked and confirmed: 01/02/17