- UK’s oldest Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans charity. We’re here to support the health and mental well-being of the LGB&T community in and around London.
86 Caledonian Road,
- 0207 833 1674
Children of Trans Parents
Trans Children / Youth
Established in 1972 London Friend is the UK’s oldest Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans charity. We’re here to support the health and mental well-being of the LGB&T community in and around London.
We offer counselling and support around issues such as same-sex relationships, sexual and gender identity and promoting personal growth and self-confidence. We’re also home to Antidote – the UK’s only LGB&T drug and alcohol service. Our social groups provide a safe space to meet and socialise as an alternative to the bar and club scene.
Our services are delivered by trained Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans volunteers. The services we currently provide include:
- LGB&T counselling
- Training for healthcare professionals
- Drug and alcohol support
- Social and support groups
- Coming out groups
- Volunteering opportunities
- A selection of LGB&T books, magazines and information
Facebook Page: Facebook
Information checked and confirmed: 14/07/16